Monday, August 6, 2012

Move on Over it is Monday

✞°°°♥°°°✞°°°♥°°°✞°°°♥°°°✞°°°♥°°°✞°°°♥°°°✞

“For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16


Happy Monday!

It is another beautiful day Praise Him! I am looking forward to finishing up a large organization plus dusting project in my place here. Looking for more room so I am moving things to storage. One day I hope and pray I move to a bigger place. Well of course one day it will be Heaven and you can't take things with you. While I am here I want less congestion less to dust and less to look at. Plus I am sure my son that lives here would appreciate it too.

I am feeling crafty and want to draw mostly. I may get a picture in my mind and draw it today. I love the "Masked Owl" ink ACEO I did yesterday. I put it up on Facebook and others liked it too.

I have seen a beautiful garden or two around here and a couple of street art works that I need to photograph. It is so much prettier than graffitti on the garage doors and the side of a church.  I will get out for a walk and take pictures to share tomorrow.

My son and I made carver turkey stuffing gravy and mozzarella cheese on pre made pizza crust last night. (great idea for leftovers during the holidays) Yummmmm! Then we had fresh strawberries on lemon pound cake with whipped cream. I would make this again! In fact we bought enough to make some more. Maybe for lunch today!

I need to grocery shop today so hopefully I get out to do so today. I might have to call a friend for a ride. Tomorrow morning I have a regular doctor appointment. The rest of the week is open to praying crafts drawing cooking or whatever. Oh and I play Scrabble online. I wish I was getting away even if it was just for the day this summer. Looks like I am staying home. I am planning that winter getaway to FL. I need to save my money. Seems like I am always buying craft supplies. This month I bought a bunch of ribbon. More than I will ever need. I could sell it or auction it on Listia.

Love Snoopy and the gang!


Ever wonder what Zentangles are? Here are the official patternes you can use. I call mine Garden Tangles which is copywritten!

http://tanglepatterns.com/

Be wise in the way you act with people who are not believers, making the most of every opportunity. When you talk, you should always be kind and pleasant so you will be able to answer everyone in the way you should. Colossians 4:5-6

On this day of your life, Glenna, we believe God wants you to know ... that all those little things that annoy you, are God's way of watching out for you.
You never know when an untied shoelace saves you from an onrushing car. On September 11th, one man was saved because he had to get donuts for his team; another because he developed a blister on his foot from wearing new shoes.


Have a wonder filled week ahead everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment