Wednesday, August 22, 2012

God is Love

✞ ✞ ✞ "God is love, and whoever abides in love abides in God, and God abides in him. - 1 John 4:16 ✞ ✞ ✞
 

Thank you Praise Him for today!

Beautiful morning here in Southern NH cool lower humidity and the sun is out. I hope where ever you are that the weather is as lovely for you.

I am still praying for the victims of the Midwest drought and now the fires in Northern California as well.  Prayers help in times of need. Miracles do happen. God is good.


The writing is on the wall. This is my 4 year old grandson.



Heaven and Earth
Sorry if this is your picture I don't see who took it. I will acknowledge
you right here if you prove to me it is your picture.


I made a Stamp Art ATC for a swap Here is a picture of it.






My other grandson crying.  Big brother sent his cars down the track.

Praise Him for my grandsons!
On this day of your life, Glenna, we believe God wants you to know ... that every day you are choosing either to be grateful or to be disappointed.
You can worry to no end about what you don't have. Or you can marvel at God's breathtaking gifts: the morning dew, the sun, the clouds, the trees, the flowers, the birds. Could you create any of these? These miracles of life are always around you, ready to be celebrated, ready to be welcomed into your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment