Monday, September 26, 2011

Oh What a Beautiful Morning

That's right oh what a beautiful day. It is sunny crispy cool no jacket needed kind of morning here in beautiful southern NH. I went for my 2 mile walk (torture) to the post office and back home this morning. I saw one squirrel burying nuts. Lots of pretty Fall flowers and leaves on the ground that you could kick. Remember kicking leaves when you were little. When I was little we raked leaves and then burned them way back when. That was in Oregon. We had a large weeping willow tree in our yard with a rope and wood seat swing on it. From that house you could see Mt. Hood. I left Oregon at the age of 9 when we moved to the suburbs of Chicago, Illinois in 1967 then on to Maryland that same year. I went to third grade accross the USA. From there on I had a great childhood growing up in the suburbs of Washington DC. in Bethesda, Maryland.

I mentioned torture with my walk this morning. This past summer 2011 I have developed even more achy arthritis joints from my hips down to my toes. So I guess I pretty much have full body arthritis now. I am tough and a survivor so I will always push myself to do things like walking even though it hurts. For my upperbody there are a lot of things I can't carry easily and without feeling pain. That is because my upperbody feels in constant pain from a combo of Fibromyalgia, arthritis and RSD which developed from a ruptured disc in my neck. Don't feel sorry for me I know nobody deserves this but like I said I am a strong willed woman. A true survivor! A cancer survivor ~ it will be five years in November 2011 that I am cancer free. That makes me feel so good. I am a muscle cancer survivor.  Are you a cancer survivor?



No comments:

Post a Comment