Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Tuesday Tuesday


Rain rain and more rain from the latest tropical storm which is still down south. We need rain it was a long HOT summer! Good for a nice Fall up here in NH especially our crops. I said it Fall. I painted a watercolor and then ink drawing ACEO of pumpkins at the marketplace the other day. I might get some small pumpkins this year and decorate. I go to a new market now. It is on an apple orchard. This Saturday I will be making a stop for those late summer crops and new delicious apple variety to try. I never knew there were so many different kinds of apples. What are you doing for Fall? I would love to find some gourds dry them out and paint to look like birds. I have one that was given to me a couple of years ago and every Fall it becomes an inspiration to me. What inspires you? I made a nice bookmark for Fall. Both the bookmark and this ACEO are going to a Swapbot.com friend for a surprise blessing package. May you have a wonder filled day!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment