Thursday, September 15, 2011

TRULY THURSDAY

Where did this week go? Tomorrow is Friday and another trip to the country on Saturday. Hmmmmm can I remember my camera this time????? The trees are just starting to turn color here in southern NH. We are having muggy days rain and cool nights. Jumping on the band wagon here and I have been winning some awesome free Christmas gifts for my family and friends. On my home page you can come check it out by clicking on the Listia button to the right of the screen. It is FREE! Also I do swaps at Swapbot.com ~ my screename is glennasgarden. Since I closed down my Etsy shop and have devoted my time to these two other venues. I am actually less stressed out and more happy. I had a horrible summer healthwise and would not have been able to do ETSY any way. I am happy to report that I am doing much better. I started these jade plants from leaves that I won on Listia! these are the newest babies to Glenna's Garden.



Day One




 

About a month later now. Some leaves didn't make it. These are growing strong. I have never done this before. So it is very exciting for me. I have many times sucessfully rooted plants in water. They like moisture around them and this must be a perfect spot. There is a water catch tray under the cactus and the poinsettia as well as the basil next to them. They are loving their new home here at Glenna's Garden in southern NH.

Have you ever done any interesting propagating of plants like this? I would love to hear your stories!

No comments:

Post a Comment