Sunday, April 29, 2012

30 Degrees Sunday

This is my command: Love each other as I have loved you. The greatest love a person can show is to die for his friends. You are my friends if you do what I command you. This is my command: Love each other. John 15:12-17

Ahhh the temps are cold again. It is 46 now feels like 41. The high for today is expected to be 54 and a low of 30. Yes I said 30. It is time to turn on the heat here again at the end of April in Southern NH. It is advised to not plant anything outdoors here until mid May or later on in May. I suppose it could snow. Not that is going to but it could. A Spring was here we even had 88 degrees one day. Tomorrow the high is 63 and the low should be 43. So it will gradually warm up some next week. This is my sixth Spring in southern NH. The Spring plants that have already popped were ok with the cold temperatures the night before last. I will have to check them out and see how they made it through two nights of a cold snap. This is the day he has given me and others Praise Him! I do love you!

Are you thinking about Mother's Day yet? This is a hard time of the year for me since my Mother went to Heaven a little more than six years ago. This year I am going to out to a breakfast for Mom's with my friends. Then we are visiting one of their Mother's gravesite to visit with her and leave some flowers for her. She went to Heaven about two years ago. I have met this remarkable woman if briefly here on Earth and one day we will meet again in Heaven. Later on in the day on Mother's Day I will be spending the time with my sons, DIL and grandsons. They always surprise me so I don't know what we are doing yet. Just seeing everyone is fun enough for me. I thought I would share this recipe site full of recipes for Mother's Day. This way if you are planning an event for Mother's Day you can get a jumpstart. Enjoy!

http://www.kraftrecipes.com/recipes/holidays-and-entertaining/holidays/mothers-day-recipes.aspx?cm_mmc=srch-_-google-_-traffic-_-mothers%20day%20ideas_43000000108936778



To free yourself from a problem you have to acknowledge it and face it with your eyes and heart wide open.

No comments:

Post a Comment