Friday, April 13, 2012

Dark Valley

Even if I walk through a very dark valley, I will not be afraid, because you are with me. Your rod and your shepard's staff comfort me. Psalms 23:4
I have been to that dark valley more than once in my life. It sure is comforting to know He is with me.

What a beautiful sunny morning we have. It is 45 feels like 43 and it is supposed to go up to 63 this afternoon. Oh this is in southern NH. I love it here. This Mother's Day will be year six for me. It has been a very busy last six years for me. It seems there is no end to medical problems. Now I have sebboreah around my nose and downe one side of my mouth to my chin. I have to put cream on it two times a day. Thank goodness it isn't contagious. It is something I have internally that the cream only soothes and it isn't getting rid of it. I don't wear makeup on my face but I am beginning to think about it. I wanted to ask my doctor first though. I see her next week.

It is so pretty outside everything is blooming all at once from the daffodils and tulips to the beautiful white and pink flowered trees to azaleas. I love it here in the Spring. The pollen must be up because I have been sneezing a lot and my eyes tearing for the last couple of days.

My indoor garden is loving it check out a few pictures I took this morning. It is very pretty inside too at Glenna's Garden.

Silly poinsettia blooming in the Spring

Beautiful pomegranate blooming

Sedum from friend in GA loving it yes behind it is my avocado tree

Two baby spider plants from my sister actually there is a second one in pot on the right.
They are growing up quickly.
You can see a flowering basil stem too. My messy dried up leaves I need to vac up as well.
The poinsettia plant sheds.

Purple wandering jew plant cutting from a friends restaurant stretching towards the light.
 It was one stem (lower bottom) and suddenly all these new shoots started growing off of it.


These and many more plants keep me busy caring for them almost on a daily basis now. Lots of watering is required and making sure each one is truly happy where it sits. I have a happy indoor garden with all the blooming going on I think. Do you grow plants indoors? If so what?



Check this out if you have fibromyalgia or other chronic disease

http://fibrotv.com/2011/12/10-healing-and-detoxing-baths-for-those-with-chronic-illness-and-chronic-pain/

Where ever you are I hope you have a wonder filled week end!

No comments:

Post a Comment