Saturday, April 14, 2012

George the Gentle Giant

The soverign Lord is my strength; he makes my feet like the feet of a deer, he enables me to tread on the heights. For the director of music. On my stringed instruments. Habakkuk 3:19
So this morning all my plans have changed. I have not heard from my friend. She does this sometimes to me. She might even just be sleeping and not hear her phone. She never showed up at 8 this morning to go to Saturday church and run errands.

A walk is in order for me today with camera in hand. I need to capture Spring 2012. That will be nice I can do a story on what good things happened today. I want to talk to my sister anyway. Now is the chance while she is on the road.

The temps are 66-54 today then 75-64 Sunday and on Monday 88-63 and 84-54 Tuesday. So warm suddenly! I will have the A/C on. I can't open these windows in and let the pollen in. Besides my place is very warm as the steady sun beats down on this outside corner unit I live in. Heat rises from below too.

George is the world's tallest dog. You just have to see this gentle giant of a dog. I love all animals but cats the most. Dogs would be second. All are gifts from Him.

http://gma.yahoo.com/video/pets-26594274/giant-george-great-dane-is-world-s-tallest-dog-28944351.html#crsl=%252Fvideo%252Fpets-26594274%252Fgiant-george-great-dane-is-world-s-tallest-dog-28944351.html

From Dover Publications



Where ever you are I hope you have a bright sunny wonder filled day!






No comments:

Post a Comment