Monday, April 23, 2012

Wee Bit Cold Again

Therefore comfort each other and edify one another, just as you also are doing. 1 Thessalonians 5:11







Maybe some pretty bright pictures will cheer things up.


It is cold and rainy looks like several days of this too. This morning it is 45 feels like 40. Grey cloudy and rainy BLAH!!!!

I wanted to get out and take pictures of the lilac bush, rohdedendrons, azaleas and the tulip tree. Well I missed a whole week last week of writing here. I got the norovirus. The worst stomach flu ever painful too. I am better as each day passes. It hit me pretty hard because of being a diabetic.

Rain rain go away I want to play! My garden wants sun!

I will be working on scrap books this afternoon hopefully. If not well then they will have to wait. I am still tired and a bit weak.



When the rain stops and it warms up a bit I will take some awesome shots like this one well almost! I hope you have a wonder filled day and night where ever you are.

2 comments:

  1. It's a wee bit cold again here too! We had one tantalizing day of summer and now it's foggy and damp. Yet I have never seen our grass so green in April before.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it when the grass finally gets green again. It is like an artist painting when the green comes in after the colors it is finished.

    ReplyDelete