Tuesday, April 10, 2012

A Merciful God

The Lord your God is a merciful God. He will not leave you or destroy you. He will not forget the Agreement with your ancestors, which he swore to them. Deuteronomy 4:31

Do you know about your ancestors? I know mine through pictures and some in person. My ancestry is a mix of 1/2 Finnish, 1/4 Irish and 1/4 French. One day we will all meet in Heaven.





Some pictures of my ancestors! The top picture and bottom picture older girl are my Mother. The second picture is of my Finnish Grandmother and Grandfather. The third picture is my Finnish Grandmother with her first born daughter my Aunt Lois in her arms and a friend standing next to her. The bottom picture is my Irish Grandmother and my Aunt Nicky and my Mother, her daughters. My maternal Grandfather was French.

No comments:

Post a Comment