Saturday, April 28, 2012

Cold Snap Saturday

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding. Proverbs 3:5

I will!

It is 36 degrees out feels like 27 here in southern NH this morning. BRRRRR! It feels nice a toasty inside as the sun was out earlier. It is 7:15 AM I love it it is so quiet right now. I hear my clock in the kitchen ticking.

The last couple of days I have been really tired and it felt like the nasty stomach virus was coming back. When I eat I notice that my stomach is very tender. It actually hurts to eat. I see my doctor soon May 9th so any lingering problems can be dealt with then.

Today I am going grocery shopping with my friends I haven't been able to get out for 3 weeks now. I need to restock my kitchen, fridge and freezer. I barely ate anything last week so I was able to go so long without shopping. I have been praying for strength. The ability to stay awake for the duration of this shopping trip. I am sure the cold air will wake me up. I need to get my winter coat out of storage so I can wear it today and tomorrow. The plants are going to feel this cold snap.

I am hoping to find some inexpensive scrap book items in the clearance section at Walmart today too. I just don't feel like I have enough doo dads to add to these two scrap books I am making. I am afraid that the pages will be too bare. I managed to fill in the whole page on the first page. This is the first page I have ever made. Here is a picture of it.



I tried my best to capture this page to show it to you. Where the glare is there is light yellow paper with a tall giraffe embossed on it. This turned out really cute. The next page I am doing is going to be titled Rub a Dub Dub and it will feature my second grandson who is not quite two years old yet. I am looking for rubber ducky items sailboats bubbles diecuts to fill in the page. This is going to be a tedious process page by page as I select a picture I have to find items to add to the pages to make them interesting and creative. It is fun! Do you make scrap books?

Where ever you are I hope your week end is wonder filled!


No comments:

Post a Comment