Monday, April 2, 2012

Message from God

The Lord saves good people; he is their strength in times of trouble. The Lord helps them and saves them; he saves them from the wicked, because they trust in him for protection. Psalms 37:39-40

I had a great day yesterday. A surprise visit with my grandsons ages 22 months and 4 years. My 4 year old grandson was too quick for me to catch on film besides he was having a blast with his Dad. However my younger grandson was easier to take pictures of. He really enjoyed these kiddie rides. He did each one 3 or 4 times I lost count.


Yes we were at Chuckee Cheese again yesterday to use up the tickets and coins from my older grandson's birthday party he had there recently. I love my grandsons! Lots of feel good Nana feelings going on today! My son that I live with surprised me with this visit. He asked me to go with him yesterday but didn't tell me where we were going I thought that we might be going to their house. I even asked my son if I should bring my camera and he said he couldn't tell me to or not. LOL of course I brought it with me!
It got up to 58 yesterday! It is 49 now at 1 PM EST in southern NH as I write this. It is 49 because it is mostly cloudy. Yesterday was beautiful blue skies and nothing but sun.
I have a doctor appointment tomorrow for a tooth problem and also I have had a sore throat opposite side from the tooth for a couple of weeks. It seem to be connected to my ear same side. Time to check things out and see what is going on. I was scheduled for a two hour breathing test tomorrow which was rescheduled to the end of the month. With me you never know I have on going health issues. It seems like it is never ending.
I am working on one page layout for the first scrap book I am starting of my older grandson. I have so many nice pictures of my grandsons. It makes it really hard to decide what I want to do. A friend has shared some layouts with me. That was so nice of her. I still have to look at the books I have and get some more ideas. I think the pictures I choose will pretty much dictate the lay outs and what I add to each page I make. I also have to make an April Showers ATC for my good friend online. We are in a swap together and I got her as my partner. I can picture the ATC I want to make for her in my mind.
This is a message I received from God today! It is available on the internet!
If all you had to do was wish for something and you would have it, life would be pretty boring, wouldn't it? God placed barriers between us and what we want, so we can enjoy interesting and satisfying lives. God hid our biggest rewards behind the highest barriers - our deepest fears. God wants us to face our fears, and hold ground in their presence, and let them go, and that's how we get out biggest rewards. What are you most afraid of? Say it, just start by saying it.
Ok I said it to myself!  I know what I am most afraid of! This would work for you too! Try it!
Let me see if I can get this coin in the slot! He is concentrating hard!

Praise Him so precious thank you for this beautiful grandson!
I hope you have a warm wonder filled Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment