Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happy Easter 2012

Then you will know the truth, and the truth will make you free. So if the Son makes you free, you will be truly free. John 8:32-36
He has risen! Thank you Jesus.

HAPPY EASTER 2012

The weather here in southern NH is on the cool side today as I begin to write this at 11 AM it is only 45 and of course it feels like 38. It is also mostly cloudy. I just had fun on Facebook looking at all the Easter posts from people all over the world. There were posts from online friends that I don't know personally and of course some I do and even family too.

I should see if  I have some nice Spring pictures to share with you will be right back.....


I could go on and on with pictures I thought that a few might bring bright happiness where there may be otherwise darkness in your day! I hope you enjoyed these! I made the duck picture using a children's book illustration on stretch canvas and my copyright is on the daffodils and grape hyacinth pictures because they are my photography. Currently my pomegranate is blooming and each cluster has several buds and or blossoms on them. I love the deep dark reddish orange flower that the pomagranate produces. Friut would be nice but this is a smaller ornamental type of bush for now and it is grown indoors. A pomagranate is a rather large heavy fruit. My plant is too small to support the fruit.

On this day of your life, , we believe God wants you to know ... that you are perfect as you are.
God doesn't create faulty life. No. Everything created by God is perfect, and so are you. So stop driving yourself mad with endless ways to improve, and just accept the glory of your being as is.
 
I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment