Monday, April 30, 2012

Keep Out of Trouble

Those who are careful about what they say keep themselves out of trouble. Proverbs 21:23

It is 51 and cloudy at noon. This is my lunch time. I am baking a large piece of fresh haddock in lemon juice butter salt and pepper. I am also making wild rice and green beans almodine. Why such a fancy lunch you say. Well I think deserve it. The haddock was on sale $3.99 a pound. It will easily be 4 meals for me from a one pound piece of fish. That is $1.00 each meal for fresh fish. You say you don't eat fish or don't like it. You don't know what you are missing when it comes to haddock and salmon. We are supposed to eat it. It is beneficial to our bodies. What do you take for a supplement if you don't eat fish? The smell in my kitchen is heavenly right now as the fish finishes the last 10 minutes of baking. Here is a picture of my meal. What a delicious lunch. I forgot about the sliced beets in vinegar chilling in the refigerator until I saw them when I put the leftovers away. I am so full I ate like 1 1/2 portions of fish and some extra rice. Now I am stuffed to my gills. No pun intended.




Well I am fighting the feeling sleepies! So I am going to get busy scrounging my supplies for boy scrap book items! Where ever you are enjoy a wonder filled day or night!

No comments:

Post a Comment