Thursday, April 12, 2012

Bloom

The right word spoken at the right time is as beautiful as gold apples in a silver bowl. Proverbs 25:11
I love it when you receive the word from Him sometimes in the most unexpected ways. My sister had such an encounter where the elderly person told her she would find housing this weekend. She is going to be looking for it but this person didn't know that. It is a God thing! Divine intervention!

This is a collage ATC for April Showers I made for a swap. What does it remind me of well I always say that rain is tears from heaven. April showers bring May flowers so I made this ATC titled Bloom. With the rain we get beautiful blooming flowers. The rivers are down around here because we had little snow this winter. Rain is in the forecast today. We need it.

Bloom ATC made by Glenna Normyle (me)


No comments:

Post a Comment