Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Early AM Tuesday

This God is our God forever and ever. He will guide us from now on. Psalms 48:14

It is 43 feels like 39 and rainy cloudy this morning.Oh boy my sleep schedule is whacky! It is 4:30 AM EST  I have been up since 2:30 AM EST in southern NH USA I always wonder why this happens to me every so often. Is there a purpose to be awake at this time? It sure is quiet. Still dark out. I sit here and write this. My thoughts are uninterupted. It is because He wants me to be awake right now. Thanks for this day Lord!

Happy May Day everyone! What is the meaning of May Day? When I was a child at grade school we used to dance around a maypole in the USA.  I grew up outside of Portland OR until age 9. This is one of many articles on the internet about May Day and its' history. I like it for the picture of the children dancing around the maypole. I also remember making May Day baskets for flowers. I think I used to pick one of each flower available! I just couldn't decide which one's I liked best. Then we would leave the baskets of flowers we picked on a neighbor's door step.

http://www.inception-magazine.com/spring03/ae_beltane.htm

Garage door decorated with paint near Glenna's Garden Photography by Glenna Normyle
Here is a tip for you 5 fresh foods you should not refrigerate! I do tomatos and avacado briefly to cool down before cutting for a salad. I have seen someone do it all backwards. On me oh my!


I love these messages from God!~

On this day of your life, Glenna, we believe God wants you to know ... that the weight you carry on your shoulders is much too heavy for one human being.
Give some of that weight where it belongs, - to God, and have faith that what happens is for the best, whether you understand it or not.

I hope your day is wonder filled! Mine is wet and rainy!

No comments:

Post a Comment