Friday, March 30, 2012

Friday Tips

The Lord is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; Of whom shall I be afraid? Psalms 27:1


It is 36 feels like 28 another cold day here in southern New Hampshire. Tomorrow it is supposed to be 50 YAY!!! Today though I do need to go to the post office street box to mail a letter the deadline is tomorrow. It is sunny out Praise Him. I need to check out the tulip tree and see how it did through this cold snap.

Today I need to work on some more Easter cards and notes so I can send them all out this weekend. It is hard to believe it next Sunday is Easter Sunday. I have just a couple more swaps to do and my time is free. I will be working on scrap booking. Nonstop to get these scrap books done by Mother's Day! Big job and so little time! Not one but two scrap books. I still have 152 pictures to pick up at Walgreens. Once I get the pictures I am sure the pages of each album will flow. Today I am going to look at scrap book lay outs on line and look through a couple of books on scrap booking I have.

Some chores are not done this week in fact several. My kitchen sink backed up yesterday I am still not sure it is ok I need to do dishes. I still have laundry to do but I can get help with it on Monday so I will wait for that. I still need someone to empty the canister so my vac will suck. My son has been busy and it seems like time is flying. I have a really neat rubber stamp that is a clock with wings and it says time flies on it. I am still working on stampings for a private swap I am doing for ten vintage post cards she has. I hope it is worth it. I met someone online that inherited over 1,000 vintage post cards recently. I promptly asked her if she wanted to trade some of them for something I had and she asked for rubber stampings.

I am going to Saturday church tomorrow Yay!!!!! It will be nice if the sun is out and when you stand in the middle of the crowd it is so warm. I love to hear sermons and sometimes a testimony too. My church is held outdoors every Saturday 52 weeks a year. They have a regular service on Sundays indoors but I can't get there. It is too far for me to walk to. They have been serving the community for over 20 years now. Praise Him for them! Praise Him for my friends!

We all have to do laundry and the soaps are expensive maybe this article will help you decide.

Top Rated Laundry Detergents 2012

http://shopping.yahoo.com/articles/yshoppingarticles/857/top-rated-laundry-detergents-revealed/




What are you making for Easter dinner?

http://www.recipe.com/brown-sugar-glazed-ham/?sssdmh=dm17.588173&esrc=nwdr033012c&email=2629490458


It is now 40 but feels like 30 as I end this! I hope you have a wonder filled weekend where ever you are!

No comments:

Post a Comment