Friday, December 16, 2011

Finally It Is Friday


In Christ we can come before God with freedom and without fear. We can do this through faith in Christ. Ephesians 3:12
This week has been very rough for me. Especially as I worked very deep inwardly on some of my own issues. Really I know this and the cool grey weather didn't help either. This morning at 9:15 AM it is now 44 degrees that is nice especially since it climbed to 51 yesterday. Maybe today will be even warmer. I really hope so because I would love to get out. I have a great excuse now I have one more card to mail. I have been feeling very blue lately so the sun was a nice morning greeting to wake up to. Most of all though I am so grateful for this one gift from Him. Other than my life, food and water  He has given me family and friends that love me. I must always be grateful for them too. Who and/or what are you grateful for? Enjoy this beautiful photograph my gift to you but please read the important details underneath it before you copy it.

Photographer Sarah klockars-Clauser

*IMPORTANT: I placed this image under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.

http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/us/

All images CC by/sa.* (attribution: Sarah Klockars-Clauser)
& see more cc images here: http://www.sarabbit.openphoto.net

WHICH MEANS: if you want to print it or make something with it, that's totally OK! And if you want to alter it or make copies for your friends or post it somewhere else, that's cool too, but you MUST put my name on it as the photographer of the original work: ("Sarah Klockars-Clauser") and offer it up under the same CC license... THANK YOU!

Under the CC by/sa licence (described above), you can use these images for almost whatever you like. These are all high quality digital images. They make me happy. They work beautifully as desktop wallpaper, but feel free to do with them as you please.


No comments:

Post a Comment