Thursday, December 15, 2011

Thoughtful Thursday

Immediately Jesus reached out his hand and caught him. "You of little faith," he said, "why did you doubt?" Matthew 14:31
There is no doubt in my mind that He is always there for me! He holds my hand is beside me watches over me cares for me loves me forgives me. For all that He deserves my praise. Thanks be to Him.

Another grey cool 40 degree day this morning at a quarter to ten. I am feeling blue meloncholy mostly situational and some has to do with the weather/winter season. I don't want to be where I am in a relationship that I am in and living where I am except for the fact that I live with my son. I took a nice break from this to enjoy hot homemade pancakes with syrup. Praying hard for a change whatever it is it will be God's will for me in my life.

I know that I need to get outside but I just don't have the energy. I may go for a walk sometimes it really helps me that is if it doesn't hurt too much. I have a reason to go for a walk if I send out more Christmas cards. I am sure that I can do a few more and hopefully make someone happy. Then I can take a short jaunt to the streetbox between the raindrops. What do you do to make yourself feel better when you are feeling blue?

From Dover Publications



No comments:

Post a Comment