Saturday, December 17, 2011

Sunny Sweet Saturday

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
John 1:1
I am in many swaps coming up on Swap-bot.com I signed up for a Snowy January card I found one in my stash (2) 3 kings card and I think I may have forgotten one more. This is what I love to do. The swap idea is suggeted and from there I can create something for someone else and send it to them. In return I will get something created by someone else. So far I have 3 of the swaps started now I am just waiting to see who my partner will be so I can make something really nice. Sometimes I have to gather supplies for awhile and it makes it fun to go through my supplies and see what I have. I don't go out and buy anything. I have it all here in my studio. It is a chilly day 36 degrees at 11:03 AM what better do I have to do than this. Write holiday cards and give feedback oh and bid on Listia. Check it out it is free to sign up

http://www.listia.com/signup/256628

Now my son that lives with me was sick with fever and coughing all night last night. Says he feels better this morning and so off to work he went. I prayed and asked for prayers in the middle of the night for him. Praise Him!

Photographer Sarah klockars-Clauser
*IMPORTANT: I placed this image under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.

http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/us/

All images CC by/sa.* (attribution: Sarah Klockars-Clauser)
& see more cc images here: http://www.sarabbit.openphoto.net

WHICH MEANS: if you want to print it or make something with it, that's totally OK! And if you want to alter it or make copies for your friends or post it somewhere else, that's cool too, but you MUST put my name on it as the photographer of the original work: ("Sarah Klockars-Clauser") and offer it up under the same CC license... THANK YOU!

Under the CC by/sa licence (described above), you can use these images for almost whatever you like. These are all high quality digital images. They make me happy. They work beautifully as desktop wallpaper, but feel free to do with them as you please.


No comments:

Post a Comment