Saturday, December 31, 2011

New Year 2012 Eve

Only those who dare to go too far can possibly find out how far one can go. ~ T.S. Eliot

This an example of an arch.

 
This last day of 2011 we are under a winter weather advisory for fog until 10 AM and some possible freezing rain. Stay safe everybody! We are upon the the doorsteps to a New Year 2012! I need to think of 12 new things I want to do in 2012 it is harder than you may think. My first is going to be making an arch which is approximately 4" by 6" It is an art project. I have a beautiful stained glass window sticker for the middle of it and then it has to be decorated all over. I will be making it for someone yet known to me and in return I will receive one from someone else in my online Christian Friends group on Swapbot.com.

We all get depressed at times here are some helpful tips

http://www.lifescript.com/Health/Centers/Depression/Tips/10_Ways_to_Stay_Depression_Free.aspx?utm_source=outbrain&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=Depression


God loves you! Prayer Works!

But if from there you seek the LORD your God, you will find him if you seek him with all your heart and with all your soul. Deuteronomy 4:28-30


No comments:

Post a Comment