Sunday, December 18, 2011

SOOOOO Cold Sunday

In the same way, you should be a light for other people. Live so that they will see the good things you do and will praise your Father in heaven. Matthew 5:16
Sweet I found another scripture this morning

Isaiah 43:10-11; GOD makes a declaration of Himself and of who He eternally is by saying,
10. Ye are my witnesses, saith the Lord, and my servant whom I have chosen: that ye may know and believe me, and understand that I am he: before me there was no God formed, neither shall there be after me. 11. I, even I, am the Lord; and beside me there is no saviour.

It is hovering between 16 and 17 this early Sunday AM here in Southern NH. Our high today maybe 31. It is a sunny day Yay for the extra warmth. It even feels cold inside. I am all wrapped up in my jammies, fuzzy robe and fuzzie socks. My coffee is already cold. Today I need to get some gifts wrapped and then I will be "Done"! Other than shopping for food.  Praise Him!

I am missing my grandsons a whole bunch and can't wait to see them Christmas morning. They have a BIG surprise coming. That is all I can say in case DIL reads this. She will be so surprised too. I love to watch the imaginative play and talking that my grandson does with his toys. He is almost 4. The younger one will be 2 at the end of June. He is a big baby so it is hard to remember that he is still so young. It seems like just yesterday that he was crawling and then learned to walk. Even starting to talk. He loves to say "I did it" I am so blessed to have these two grandsons ~ gifts from Him! Do you have grandchildren?

I have always wanted to make a gingerbread house check out these great gingerbread creations

http://shine.yahoo.com/shine-food/national-gingerbread-house-competition-showcases-amazing--edible-works-of-art.html

This was made for me to use please ask my permission for your use!

No comments:

Post a Comment