Sunday, December 11, 2011

A Very Cold Sunday

If you really change your ways and your actions and deal with each other justly, if you do not oppress the alien, the fatherless or the widow and do not shed innocent blood in this place, and if you do not follow other gods to your own harm, then I will let you live in this place, in the land I gave your forefathers for ever and ever. Jeremiah 7:5-7
So it is a very cold Sunday 35 degrees this afternoon in Southern NH. The sun was out this afternoon and warmed up my studio quite nicely even though it was only 22 degrees this morning. We had the electricity go out for about ten minutes or so a couple of hours ago. Not sure what that was all about.

I am still recovering from bronchitis # 2 this winter. I was so wiped out yesterday after shopping. The first thing I did when I got home was put on my pjs and warm fuzzy winter socks. Now I have wrapping to do and finish my Christmas cards. I saved my money and confirmed it with my son that the gifts one to each of my grandsons that I bought yesterday are not anything that anyone has bought them yet. YAY that made my morning! Yesterday my friends that take me shopping went to Kmart and so while I was  there I noticed they were having a really great toy sale prices slashed also buy two get one free some toys were 50% off. I still remember that I am here because of Him not the toys. It just delights me though to see that in the 3 3/4 years of my first grandson's life my son and daughter in law have taken really good care of the toys they get and now my younger grandson is enjoying them. He is almost 18 months old. On 12/30/11 he will be.

I saw Santa yesterday. It actually surprised me. I was in at the drugstore picking up my medications. So while walking back to front of the store all of a sudden there he was. It was1/2 hour before the kids could have pictures taken with him. I would want my picture with Him! I don't need a picture though because of how close I feel in my heart to Him. It is fun for the children. Those that aren't screaming that is. 

No comments:

Post a Comment