Monday, December 12, 2011

Totally Tuesday

Love is patient and kind; love is not jealous or boastful; it is not arrogant or rude. Love does not insist on its' own way; it is not irratable or resentful; it does not rejoice at wrong, but rejoices in the right. Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. Love never ends... 1 Corinthians 13:4-8

Every day brings new blessings. "For your, Lord, has not forsaken those who seek you."  Psalm 9:10 
If you remain in me and follow my teachings, you can ask anything you want, and it will be given to you. John 15:7
Wow three scriptures I have found this morning all of which speak strongly to me!

From Dover Publications free clip art

I have errands to run downtown after a doctor appointment this morning. It is 23 degrees this morning. I am not looking forward to going outdoors and walking around. Hopefully it will warm up some when the sun comes out.

Only 12 more days until Christmas!

I have all I need for my Christmas dinner except for the stuffing. One last day to grocery shop will be on the 23rd! That is because I need a ride to the store and next weekend my friends that give me a ride will be out of town.
Check this website out for ways to make healthier holiday cookies


I never knew there were so many things to make using Jello check out this website


Will we have a white Christmas here in Southern NH or not? It would be nice to have a small amount of snow. Last year we had tons of snow by now. This year we have only had snow for Halloween so far.

What are you doing to prepare for Christmas? Do you think you will have a white Christmas?



No comments:

Post a Comment