Monday, October 24, 2011

Loving the Leaves

That is it I am going to get a bigger crock pot this year! Many people swear by them. Mine is a good size for appetizers. Check this out 5 ingredient recipes for cooking in your crockpot! How easy is that?

http://busycooks.about.com/od/fiveingredientsorles1/a/more5ingredcpot.htm

I saw my grandsons and son yesterday. Now I will have lots of feel good inside Nana feelings that last a long time. It is cold today. I was going to walk to the PO but I think I might just get to the street box today. I have to go tomorrow because after that we are expecting 4 days of rain. There go all the leaves falling down down down! So I am still in the Fall making crafts mood. I am going to work on the owls today. I have so many neat ideas for embellishing them. I showed my grandsons the gingerbread men I am giving them for Christmas. They went nuts for them. Grabbing so that is a hot item I see. I told my 3 1/2 year old grandson to keep an eye out in the mail for something for him from me that is orange. I have a Halloween card with a plastic orange spider ring in it for him. Even though we live nearby I like to send him cards in the mail on different holidays! My other grandson is 1 1/2 so he doesn't really know what it is all about yet but I am sending him a card he can play with. I have a few cute stickers I am sending along in both boys cards. I live in a locked front door secure building so I don't get trick or treaters. That was my treat yesterday and a total surprise.







Loving Fall 2011! How about you? Photography by Glenna Normyle (me)

No comments:

Post a Comment