Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Twisted Tuesday

I usually get out and walk every Monday. I had my eyes dilated by my eye doctor yesterday morning and I so I just rested in the dark most of the rest of day. Yesterday was a holiday Columbus Day with a lot of places including the Post Office being closed. I will be doing my errands today instead. But here is the twist I only have to stop by a street box nearby to drop my mail and then enjoy my walk from there. No long trek to downtown! Yay it is going to be nice today after a 3 day jaunt of 80 degree temperatures in October, record breaking temps they were, we will be settling back down to the seasonably cooler weather we love in New England. Do you ever get a song stuck in your head. I have "Oh Happy Day" stuck in my mind. I heard it sung in person acapella this past Saturday and now it keeps cheering me up. Popping into my mind!!!!! Amazing what an influence music has on our lives. I am listening to a Gary Allan CD "Smoke Rings in the Dark". What kinds of music do you like?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Li'l_Folks  Guess who these folks are???????

Photograph that I took of sneaker on the inside of a Mead folder I bought recently.



No comments:

Post a Comment