Thursday, October 13, 2011

Worry Not

Worry Ends Where Faith Begins

6 Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. 7 And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:6,7

I know I need to turn this over to my Lord. I worry when I get sick like I am right now. I end up with breathing problems. I am seeing my doctor tomorrow. I am drinking lots of fluids, resting, and no cold meds. All the usual cold meds interfere with the medication I take on a daily basis. I did try Nyquil and Advil cold meds last night. I didn't really sleep well. I usually have to buy special expensive cold medication so I am trying to fore go that for now. Today I got out for a short walk to the PO street box. It was sprinkling rain and not really cold. I figured it would be good for me. Besides my outgoing mail pile was getting big. I did notice more leaves have turned especially the red maples. I know where to go for some spectacular pictures when the sunshine returns.

This is a photograph I took of a beautiful tree changing for Fall 2011




No comments:

Post a Comment