Saturday, October 22, 2011

So It Is Saturday

Wow I am feeling sooooo much better today and not coughing so much. My body is soooo sore and both of my arms where I had shots on Thursday hurt. I have been sick for 2 weeks now with strep throat and bronchitis. I just want to get better. I am praying to God to heal me!

This is a tutorial from another blog on how to create a prayer flag check it out! I thought you might like it. It gives me a great idea for a bunting!

http://theprayerflagproject.blogspot.com/p/tutorial.html

I actually feel up to getting out for a walk this morning. I have to anyway I have mail to send. I at least need to get to the street box and back home again. I am going to take my camera with me to catch some of this Fall's splendor here in Manchester, NH!



I am working on making these 4 1/2" tall owls. Here is a picture of them as they are now mounted on 140 lb paper and partially cut out by me. They need eyes and decorations. Tufts of hair you know character! Perhaps even a dash of glitter! What are they well tags, bookmarks or decorations! Maybe even an embellishment for a homemade card. I fell in love with the paper design and how they were originally cardstock cut out by someone else! Their beaks lift up which I am filling in with black ink. I won these from a good friend of mine on Listia.

You can check out Listia here http://www.listia.com/signup/256628 I have never had so much fun online than doing this. I get some awesome crafting supplies for free. Plus the inspiration for great ideas. This is my project for this weekend I promise I will show completed pictures of each adorable owl! I love owls how about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment