Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year 2012

Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; old things have passed away; behold, all things have become new. (2 Corinthians 5:17)

My New Year celebrations literally started with a bang 11:15 PM EST or so I awoke to the neighbors fireworks. One I was awake I watched their fireworks from my sofa through the large window at midnight very pretty and also watched the Times Square NY event on TV. Now I am awake again this morning on the first day of 2012 at 5:30AM I am an early riser.

This is so yummy sounding! Check it out! I wish I had an orange and some cream cheese right now I think have everything else to make it. One of my 12 new things I am going to try in 2012 is recipe cooking. I cook well and know all the basics. Now in 2012 I want to experiment! I still plan to lose weight I lost about twenty pounds overall in 2011 and have steadily kept it off.

http://www.justapinch.com/recipe/chickofgrace/orange-cream-cheese-bread/cake?source=fork_fb_orange_cc_bread


HAPPY NEW YEAR 2012 TO EVERYBODY!

No comments:

Post a Comment