Saturday, November 3, 2012

Colder Shorter Days

He gives me new strength. He leads me on paths that are right for the good of his name. Psalms 23:3

It is cold going to be even colder here in southern NH 27 next week. My allergies are better. YAY! We must have had a freeze that killed off the offender for me. The Noreaster will be here Tuesday through Thursday next week.  Neat cupboards check out this art journal page of a cupboard full of canning jars I got from my swap partner. I love it! It is done with scrapbook paper. I am going to make one. This is an art journal page based on Galatians Fruits of the Spirit from the bible. So creative.


Art Journal page made by Becky G. Thanks so much!


 
On this day of your life, Glenna, we believe God wants you to know ... that every relationship rests on three legs: accepting, supporting and challenging.
That's really it, isn't it? You want your relationships to be grounded on accepting each other as you are. On supporting each other through the inevitable ups and downs. On challenging each other to become more, to grow, to flourish. Which one of these is the more difficult one for you, and how are you going to practice it in the next 24 hours?

No comments:

Post a Comment