Wednesday, November 7, 2012

His Protection

He protects those who are loyal to him, but evil people will be silenced in darkness. Power is not the key to success. 1 Samuel 2:9

God I know you will watch over all of us and protect us!

The noreaster is almost here I am at the upper top fringes of the storm on radar one hour drive North above Boston. We don't have anything here yet. It is almost 5PM It is cold outside. Some how my heat wasn't working today and really I had just turned it on yesterday. I cleaned all of the floorboard vents and turned on the wall thermostat to 70 usually the vents are then hot to touch and you get some heat coming off of them. I woke up this morning there was nothing I called my landlord. Maybe they had to do something in the basement. Well I have heat Praise Him! Now I turn my thoughts and prayers to all who are going through this new storm right after Sandy. Stay safe! Stay warm!

This is my art journal page

 
It is a cupboard of canning jars based on Galatians 5 22-23 Fruits of the Spirit made by me Glenna Normyle

On this day of your life, Glenna, we believe God wants you to know ... that sometimes a break from your routine is the very thing you need.
Try something new. Do something fun. Be adventurous. These breaks can bring renewed energy into your work and your life

I did try something new when I made this I used scrapbook paper ink and paint and glue to make this.

I was directed to this blog to the original one perhaps It is so clever and creative I am sure many of these have been made. I showed you the one Becky made for me that inspired mine. I feel renewed just by doing this.

http://yesandamenblog.blogspot.com/

Enjoy a most wonder filled time! Watch the video on one of these art journal pages being made.


No comments:

Post a Comment