Friday, November 2, 2012

Joy

 
 

I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. Philippians 4:13
 

My grandson's first moment of really seeing a large jet coming in for a landing was precious. His Mother was taking me home. Sometimes they do fly low over the city as they come in. He will be five years old soon well in February and is really growing up. He was so excited!  His brother seems such a baby at 2 1/2 years old almost. I am so grateful for my grandsons! I love them! Thank you for the best grandsons ever. Praise Him!

Dover Publications


 
What is a Cornucopia?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cornucopia


I am grateful all year round for so many people places things God but especially at this time of the year as the holidays of Thanksgiving and Christmas are approaching I am especially most grateful for family.
 
On this day of your life, Glenna, we believe God wants you to know ... that you don't have to be serious to be spiritual.
Laughter is good! Levity is good! When you allow yourself to be joyful, that joy radiates to all those around you. God honors you and your laughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment