Monday, November 12, 2012

Sunny Monday

His anger lasts only a moment, but his kindness lasts for a lifetime. Crying may last for a night, but joy comes in the morning. Psalms 30:5
 
Beautiful sunny day this morning. It is 54 degrees out and going up to 68. Walking weather for sure. I have no excuse. I need to get out and do it. I recently joined My Fitness Plan online. I lost 2 lbs last week I don't know if it was the tummy troubles and just water weight. I will keep going. No matter what I always do. This is not a diet. It is a lifestyle change.

 I am ready now I have more than enough supplies to make my own Christmas cards. I also need to start wrapping gifts. I wish my sewing machine worked. I would make doll clothes. Barbie doll clothes! For now I have felt and that I can hand sew. I might make some Christmas gifts with it. Maybe ornaments. I also have plenty of supplies to carry on with the scrapbook albums of my grandsons. The other night I was playing with my Christmas ribbons and I took pictures of them.



Christmas 2012 ribbons


Yesterday or today we honor our Veterans~




Thank you!


After taking two Immodiums yesterday my week long suffering of tummy troubles seems have come to an end. I am up fairly early this morning starting at 8:30 AM EST. It is now almost 10AM I have played my Scrabble games and checked in with My Fitness Pal plus read the posts in my Christian friends group.

My favorite meal has always been Tuna Noodle Casserole I would always ask my Mother to make it for my birthday!

http://www.grandparents.com/food-and-leisure/recipes/tuna-mushroom-casserole-recipe-dash?utm_source=Newsletter&utm_medium=Food&utm_content=f82

This looks like a great recipe and very different from the basic way I make it. All I do is cook the noodles, drain them and add a can or two of tuna and the same for cream of mushroom soup I will have to try this new recipe I found.

On this day of your life, Glenna, we believe God wants you to know ... that sleep and rest are all part of the divine order.
Don't make your waking life and responsibilities so important that you neglect the very real benefits of sleep, rest, and dreaming. The night is your time of restoration. It is essential. God made both day and night for a reason.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment