Thursday, November 29, 2012

Positively Divine

If any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask of God, who gives to all liberally and without reproach, and it will be given to him. James 1:5

Today, Glenna, we believe God wants you to know that ...

when you do the right thing, it will feel good in your body.

Your body never lies. When you feel stress in your body, something is out of balance in your life. Restore the balance, and your body and spirit will reflect the rightness of your choice.
 
I can certainly agree with that! Eat right exercise your body and mind! Don't drink don't smoke! Take all prescribed meds. Drink water! Sleep enough. Take naps. Laugh a lot listen to music read play with grandchildren travel love alot pray love God with all your heart help others have your friends love your family....spend time on the internet watch TV go to see movies go to the beach make cards tags bookmarks crafts art ink drawings water color gardening church..... most of these keep me busy in addition to everyday chores cooking and cleaning oh and laundry.
 
 
Today I slept the after birthday sleep and the best one just sleeping the next day away. I needed it.
 
I am going to decorate my apartment for Christmas tomorrow. No tree! Just a few decorations. It isn't big enough for much. I got my Christmas stocking yesterday on my birthday from my Swapbot partner in my Christian Friends Group. I have it hanging on the wall with 7 wrapped gifts in it. I will wait until Christmas morning to open it. Pretty stocking. Which gave me the idea make some more stockings other than the one I am doing for my partner. I need to wrap the gifts for my partner tomorrow and get it packaged ready to go to the PO by Decemeber 6. I will send all my cards too. I need to make out about 20 or so cards. I have to still make a couple more cards. Oh the joy of the season is so nice. It is very cold outside. So plenty of things to do inside. Where ever you are stay busy!
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment