Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Love and Faithfulness

Let love and faithfulness never leave you. Proverbs 3:3

Today is my 54th birthday. Already the well wishers are in abundance on Facebook. I am trying to keep up with everyone to personally answer them. Brady my almost 5 year old grandson called me early this morning to wish me a happy birthday and baby brother 2 1/2 chimed in. It made my day to hear from them. Their Dad my son told me he and his brother are taking me out to lunch today. Where I don't know. I am excited. I don't get to go out much so this is a huge treat for me.

It is sooooo cold outside and grey. Looks like it could snow any minute. We haven't had much but a dusting or two yet this winter. I wonder if it will be mild again this year. I can't wait for the good first snow. I love to take pictures of it.

Well I am going to work on gifts and making out my Christmas cards today, later on. This morning I am finishing up all of my computer things to free up the rest of my day. I need to jump in the shower and get dressed nice for my birthday lunch.

I had another stomach attack yesterday. I don't know how else to describe it other than sudden stomach pain that curls me over. I have to lie down until it subsides. I hope it isn't anything bad. It all started with the withdrawals from Paxil. I have an early February dr appt. if it keeps up I will tell her then.


All my worries and problems from today forward are being turned over to Him. I am really going to work on it. It is His will.

Today, Glenna, we believe God wants you to know that ...

every moment can be made glorious by your realization of God.


Where ever you are I hope you have a wonder filled and blessed day today!

No comments:

Post a Comment