Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Love You

I love those who love me, and those who seek me find me. Proverbs 8:17

God loves you and so do I!

It is in the mid to upper 50's sunny today. Feels nice outside. I need to finish up here and then do dishes. Go for a walk and get change for laundry. Oh yes and you always hear motorcycles on a warmer day even in November here in southern NH.

My 14 lb turkey is defrosting in the refrigerator. I think it might need some cold water sink time to help things along. After tomorrow it will be cooked. I am ready with my menu for

Thanksgiving 2012

14 lb roast turkey
stuffing instant
mashed potatoes real
cooked carrots real
gravy jar
cranberry sauce canned jellied I like wholeberries sauce but couldn't find any
salad/vineagrette dressing tomato and avocado
flaky biscuits
chocolate pudding pie in a chocolate crust

There will be plenty leftovers for sandwiches and making some turkey rice soup.

I found this easy banana bread recipe the other day!~I actually have all of the ingrediants to make it. My son doesn't like it and he lives with me. I don't want to bake something that he won't eat. It is a waste for just me. I don't need the extra calopres. I am doing well with a lifestyle change. I have lost close to 7 pounds in the last couple of months. I am feeling much better. My tummy too. My BP readings have been great. I am through almost completely with the Paxil withdrawals.

http://www.foodista.com/recipe/G58BKMGR/traditional-banana-bread#s.ac7zttqbybiaa

This simple recipe for Crockpot Chicken looks good too~

http://civilizedcavemancooking.com/crockpot/best-bbq-crock-pot-chicken/

Nice craft! Pretty painted boxes!

http://alisaburke.blogspot.com/2012/11/pretty-painted-gift-boxes.html?spref=fb

Wherever you are I pray for your safe travels and fun preparations of your Thanksgiving feast. Remember to say thanks Him for your meal. There are many that won't have one.

On this day of your life, Glenna, we believe God wants you to know ... that when you feel alone and your heart is troubled, talk to God.
Let the presence of God come to you and envelope you and bring you peace.

Ok I will!

No comments:

Post a Comment