Sunday, November 4, 2012

Lessons in Life Those Trials

 
There is a lesson in every problem you go through. God is preparing you for something greater. He won't put more on you than you can handle. "My brethren, count it all joy when you fall into various trials." James 1:2

Yes there are many trials and tribulations one goes through in life. Lessons. I have finally organized all of my craft supplies. I am done. I have a bag full for Christmas. I found cardstock blanks today. Now I will allow myself to play and make a scrapbook paper cupboard with jars in it. I showed you a picture of what Becky made for me and that is what inspired me to make one too.  
 
 
In this day of your life, Glenna, we believe God wants you to know ... that God is crazy about you.
God sends you fresh flowers every spring, a breathtaking sunrise every morning. If God had a wallet, your picture would be in it. If God has a refrigerator, your childhood scribbles would be on it.
 
Ahhh that is so sweet. God I love you. I am crazy about you too.
 




No comments:

Post a Comment