Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Praise the Lord

I will praise the Lord at all times; his praise is always on my lips. My whole being praises the Lord. The poor will hear and be glad. Glorify the Lord with me, and let us praise his name together. Psalms 34:1-3

It is cold today still. Snowing ever so lightly. No accumulation. Still it is pretty to see.

I am not feeling good today. My stomach and lots of nose stuff. My temp was 96.6 and I was sweating. I slept off and on last night. Was up early in the morning and then fell back to sleep until about 12:20 PM I am going to take it easy today. I want to be well for my birthday tomorrow. I don't have any plans but I know it will be a special day for me no matter what. I am turning 54. I don't feel old. I feel young.

I put together my bible verse card for my Christian Friend group swap partner. I happened to have one on hand to share with her. I will need to mail it tomorrow and get out earlier in the day to get quarters for laundry and cash in winning lotto tickets. More found money!

Things are slow on Listia right now. I have lots of points but can't find much I want to bid on. I really need to go through my gifts I already got and see if I need more plus start writing my Christmas cards. Speaking of cards I got one from my Dad. It was really nice, big and glitzy with bling. I am wondering if he picked it out or if his new lady friend did. Dad wrote a little note about whn I was born he was just finishing up law school. He said something about how since I am 54 I am a little more than half way to 100 years old. Now wouldn't that be something to live so long. I just might enjoy that.


Soon it will be December and then the year 2012 will come to an end. In the New Year 2013 I hope to make some big lifestyle changes. Work in earnest on what I eat and how I exercise. Perhaps move on from a four year relationship that has pretty much gone stale at this point. I want to be involved with a church. I will continue my walk with Him. I may rekindle an old friendship with a woman and her husband that I know here. Mostly the woman. She doesn't drive like I don't so getting together is difficult. I have to renew my drivers license. I don't even own a car nor drive. I just don't want to give up that pivelage. Praise Him for today!

Here is a website for Christmas 2012 lots of fun things to do and see. Enjoy!

http://www.theholidayspot.com/christmas/


No comments:

Post a Comment