Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Worship God


I, John, am the one who heard and saw these things. And when I had
heard and seen them, I fell down to worship at the feet of the angel who
 had been showing them to me. But he said to me, “Don’t do that! I am
a fellow servant with you and with your fellow prophets and with all who
 keep the words of this scroll. Worship God!” Revelation 22:8-9

Yesterday was a glorious warm day I was out in shorts and a T shirt on
a November day in Southern NH. Today it is cool gloomy and rainy.
What a change. Thanks be to Him for all days!

I play Scrabble on line so I thought I would share the above comic.
Funny!

I don't know if I am finally adjusted to my heart medecine but it has been
24 hours and I think my tummy is doing better. I ate 1/2 of a large
avocado with dinner and I had strawberries and blackberries for
dessert yesterday. Since last night I have been doing good. Good
food is what might have helped my tummy get better. Praise Him!

I have a boatload of dishes to clean but I trying to be quiet for my
son who is home sleeping. I might get snuggled in bed and continue
reading Max Lucado's When God Whispers Your Name. I am enjoying
reading so much more now. I took my blood pressure just a bit ago. It is
nice and low at 120/66 I feel good. This is normal!

On this day of your life, Glenna, we believe God wants you to
know ... that you have so many gifts! - use them.
God has given you so many gifts to sow love and to give hope,
to shine light and to spread joy. Abundant gifts. Use them. Give
to yourself and give to others. There is an endless spring where
they come from.

I love that message!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment