Friday, November 16, 2012

Flowery Friday

 
 

I can do everything through him who gives me strength. Philippians 4:13
 
 
What a beautiful sunny but cold day out. I went for a short walk to the corner store. They had BIG avocados again. This one will need to sit out on the counter for a bit. Not ripe yet. I started having tummy troubles again yesterday. I have lost 7 pounds total according to my scale in almost 2 weeks now. My blood pressure is great. I feel good other than the tummy issue. I am going to try some gingerale today. Sometimes that works. If it is my new heart meds causing tummy troubles I will know by Monday. I will call my doctor then.
 
I watched my 2 1/2 year old grandson yesterday. I think he is teething. Poor guy! Well the tylenol made him feel better. I was so tired after that all day yesterday. I had no trouble falling asleep last night and woke up by 8 AM this morning. Now if I can just manage to stay awake all day and not take a nap I will be happy.
 
 
 
Let us pray: Heavenly Father, we thank you for the ability to talk to you through prayer. We ask that you would forgive us for allowing our faith to decrease over time. We are guilty of wanting you to act when we want you to and becoming impatient. We surrender our lives and hearts back to you. In Jesus' name we pray, Amen!

 
On this day of your life, Glenna, we believe God wants you to know ... that you learn what you do.
If you worry a lot, then day after day you are learning how to worry even better. If you think about doing something a lot, then you are learning how to think about doing. Every moment you are happy, you are learning how to be even happier. Every time you act, you are learning how to take an action even better. What is it that you've been learning today? What is it that you want to learn tomorrow?
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment