Friday, November 9, 2012

Friday At Last

He who covers a transgression seeks love, but he who repeats a matter separates friends. Proverbs 17:9

At last I have many things done this week and many more fun things to look forward to next week. I will be making my Christmas cards. This weekend I am going to pepare for Thanksgiving and my birthday oh I have to make a birthday cake, that is purchase the food for our Thanksgiving feast. I am going grocery shopping hopefully by tomorrow. Today I got out for a nice brisk walk the wind is blowing a bit so it is cool but the sun is out. They say it will be in the 60's this weekend. I would love to go to Saturday church tomorrow. I have chores left to do today dishes and laundry. I was up half the night until the every early break of dawn reading a murder crime mystery novel.I finished it. I never used to like reading those kind of books but now I am reading them. I have been reading at night to get to sleep. Nothing like last night though I took a nap yesterday and that was it I couldn't fall sleep. Of course I slept until noon today. Just had breakfast and lunch at 3PM. This is not good I need to turn this around.

I have played all my Scrabble games on Facebook some people more than once today. I need to get my chores done so I will keep this short and sweet. Enjoy your weekend wherever you are!

On this day of your life, Glenna, we believe God wants you to know ... that the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except those that sang the best.
Do not wait; the time will never be 'just right'. Start where you are, work with whatever is at your command, and better tools will be found as you go along.
 
 
I am smiling about this one! Fills my heart with Joy!

No comments:

Post a Comment