Friday, November 30, 2012

Thankful for Friday

Thank you Lord for everything you have done, you are doing, and you have planned for my life. "Because thy lovingkindness is better than life, my lips shall praise thee." Psalms 63:3

Well I have had a busy day. One thing I did was I picked out all of my Christmas cards I am sending plus I need to make at least 5 more so far that I can see. So I am needing to work hard and concentrate on Christmas cards making them addressing them and writing notes plus signing tonight. Get that done out of the way. Then I need to wrap several small gifts and get my partner's stocking ready to ship. Mine looks really nice just hanging on a wall here. We are cold today 36/27 snow tomorrow maybe and gradually warm up to nice 57 and sunny on Monday. Sounds like a cold weekend to stay indoors and get some Christmas must dos done. Maybe even decorate!

I have been talking to my sister and making Christmas cards this afternoon. I made 4 cards. I guess I will have to search for more cards or possibly make more. I also made hearts with snowflakes on them to make garland. I have gold thread to string them on. I need to put a bling dot on each one. Then I will hang it as garland tomorrow. Looks like it will be a fun weekend of decorating once I get these cards out of the way.

Today, Glenna, we believe God wants you to know that ...

everything will be alright.

It may seem dark at the moment, but don't lose hope. There is always a light at the end of the tunnel, keep moving and you'll get there. God won't abandon you; let God be your light. It may take some time, but in the end, everything will be alright.
 
It always does turn out ok. God's will and in His time!
 
Where ever you are have a wonder filled weekend! TGIF

No comments:

Post a Comment