Thursday, November 1, 2012

Happy November 2012


Happy are those who respect the Lord and obey him. You will enjoy what you work for, and you will be blessed with good things. Psalms 128:1-2

Oh boy I just felt shaking again. Don't know if it was an aftershock. It was definite shaking. Not much just a little. Maybe I am too aware heightened senses with all that has happened earthquake and then the Superstorm Sandy. I just want to slip into November 2012 peacefully. Happy first day of November. My thoughts and prayers are with all those who perished in and those still dealing with the aftermath of the big storm.

All around me the power is still out for many people. Canada power company has come to our rescue. Thank you!
 


Today I want to get closer to finishing organizing my craft supplies. My totes are all in order. I have paper items in zip loc bags to go through. Then I will be ready to take out a tote of trash. I will have a free tote to fill up.

I have my partner for the Christmas stocking swap. I don't know her very well. She is a woman in my Christian Friends group. I already have things ready to wrap for her. I might do some of that today as well. I have a stocking from last year so I could start wrapping and leave it hanging in my closet.

I see sun this morning for the first time in many days! YAY! It is a brisk 49 degrees out. I took a quick walk to the post office streetbox to mail some items today.

This was sun coming out finally in the south yesterday evening. It was shining on a building downtown.
 
 
On this day of your life, Glenna, we believe God wants you to know ... that the greatest happiness in life is knowing that you are loved for who you are, and sometimes in spite of who you are.
Give this happiness to your family, to your friends, to your neighbors.

No comments:

Post a Comment