Sunday, November 25, 2012

Enemy to Your Enemies

If you listen carefully to all he says and do everything that I tell you, I will be an enemy to your enemies. I will fight all who fight against you. Exodus 23:22


Cold day but sunny this morning. Last evening we got a very light dusting of snow. It is all gone. I have lots of little things I can do today to stay busy. I need to get some quarters to do my laundry. I have plenty of lotto tickets to scratch and input the numbers in my computer. I have been finding hidden money. Money people didn't know they had won. The tickets are picked out of the trash at stores for me by a friend. He even sorts and bands them for me. I have a stack to turn in and check on, collect money on them. I know there is about $30.00 there so far.

My birthday week is coming up I will be 54 on November 28, 2012. Wow I am getting older but still young. Sometimes I feel really old but mostly I feel young at heart. I can play with my grandsons and chase after them still. I am so grateful for that today and feel very blessed to have two grandsons right now. I miss them. My feel good Nana feelings are waning once again. I am so excited I was able to get them 2 large boxes with Hotwheels race tracks garages ramps cars etc in them. They are each a different set. I hope they like them. My son and I will be giving the gifts to them for Christmas when we go over to their house in the morning in Christmas day.

I am going to share a couple of websites here with you that I found to be interesting

A crafty site

http://blog.makezine.com/craft/tiny-christmas-tree-decorations/

More crafts pretty painted boxes

http://alisaburke.blogspot.com/2012/11/pretty-painted-gift-boxes.html?spref=fb



 
 
 
On this day of your life, Glenna, we believe God wants you to know ... that although forgiveness is very hard, it is necessary.
Holding onto anger and old hurts hardens your heart and hurts only you. Ask for help in letting go of the anger. Ask to see the situation through the eyes of compassion. Allow yourself to feel the lightness of forgiveness.
 
Something I need to do. I think I did and then I have all sorts of negative feelings about the situation with my exhusband come up again and again. I can forgive I just can't forget. I know I really shouldn't waste any brain space on it.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment