Friday, May 7, 2010

FINALLY FRIDAY



Today is firstfridayartwalk on ETSY. Every first Friday of each month members of the AWEteam and non members have specials in their ETSY shops. Check it out and use the search for tag words firstfridayartwalk, ffaw and/or aweteam at http://www.etsy.com/

It just seems like it has been a really long week for me. Maybe it is all the rain and cloudiness. Temperatures are nice though 51 this morning. I am going to start writing shop reviews each Friday. If you are interested in being interviewed for Friday Features please let me know. Tell your friends. Not sure what I am going to write about this morning. Nothing has come to mind yet. I will share this with you though I just found out about these and I like them Button Fairy Dolls http://craftymule.blogspot.com/2009/04/how-to-make-button-fairy-doll-great.html





This is a Russian Doll (above) I love these!



I made this ACEO "Sleeping Peacefully" with one tiny piece of silk fabric, real pressed flower petals and a bit of ink. It SOLD quickly in my shop at http://www.gnormyle.etsy.com/
                                So it seems that the theme today is dolls. I hope you like it!

TIP OF THE DAY

Garden Insecticide

Ingrediants:
1 Tbsp.- Liquid Dishwashing Soap
1 Cup -Vegetable Oil
1 Cup -Water

Mix the the ingrediants together and store in an airtight jar. When ready to use, just add 1 to 2 1/2 tsp. of the mix solution to 1 cup of water in a spray bottle. Mist spray the mix solution on your plants, covering all leaf and stem surfaces. Safer for the environment! Enjoy your gardens!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing about First Friday, I was unaware. I love the Russian Dolls and have several sets, they are so fun and the artwork is fantastic on them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are welcome Marlene. Please join firstfridayartwalk if you want to and tell other about it. See my shop announcement at www.gnormyle.etsy.com for further information

    ReplyDelete