Sunday, May 9, 2010

My Mother's Day Yesterday

I spent Mother's Day yesterday it is allowed especially when you have a married child you have to consider the in laws. My daughter in law has a Mother, Grandmother and Stepmother all living close by us here. So I watched the Nascar race Darlington with my sons and we barbecued yummmm. I heard the cutest words yet out of my grandson's mouth. He told me that he made me the store bought card from him....now how cute is that. He is 2 years old. I had a most wonderful time.

I spent my Mother's Day at the edge of the woods! Beautifully planted and maintained all along the edge. It rained all day! These pictures are blurry from fog and mist! Next time I wil take better shots. Truly beautiful gardens of all kinds are planted here.


Lilacs getting their start! Later on in the day rain stopped and fog lifted. There are some very large trees here! I love to photograph trees. I went through the Giant Redwoods in CA with my family by car as a youngster.



No comments:

Post a Comment