Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Twice on Tuesday



Picture of the center of an iris from Glenna's Garden



Do you ever wake up in the morning and add sugar twice to your coffee because you aren't awake yet? That's me! I did it this morning good thing I use Splenda so it wasn't too strong and a big coffee cup too. It is sooo muggy this morning. I am thinking it might rain. Partly sunny kind of thick feeling sticky! I was going to walk to the post office downtown but the I found out I had 5 more items to send out. YAY! I love staying busy. Maybe I can get out for a quick jaunt around the neighborhood. If I had a dog I would have to go for many walks....sadly I am not allowed pets where I am. I do have some nice pictures to show you of irises from the garden. This Friday I will be featuring Doris who crochets many wonderful items among them bees.

No comments:

Post a Comment