Friday, June 8, 2012

Baby Girl is One

When you pray, you should go into your room and close the door and pray to your Father who cannot be seen. Your Father can see what is done in secret, and he will reward you. Matthew 6:6

Praise Him what a beautiful sunny day here in Southern NH! It is close to lunch time and I am hungry. I have a big salad in mind for a good nutritious lunch. It will involve some sort fish or shrimp too. Doesn't that sound yummy?

This is a video of my my great niece by marriage Abby. She is one! Happy Birthday baby girl!

http://video214.com/play/zb0ZvSXddBhT8MjJ4lr9lw/s/dark

Back from lunch. While cruising around I found this and that so I thought I would share it with you.

Your Hairstyle can Make You Look Younger

http://shine.yahoo.com/life-made-easy/hair-tricks-look-7-years-younger-151700537.html


How To Flatten Your Tummy


http://health.yahoo.net/articles/fitness/3-step-strategy-flat-stomach


TGIF This week seemed long to me with all of the rain. Speaking of that it is clouding up again this afternoon. We are expecting more rain.





Where ever you are I hope your days ahead are wonder filled!
On this day of your life, Glenna, we believe God wants you to know ... that you've been talking to God too much, and not listening enough.
Prayer is when you talk to God. Meditation is when you become quiet and listen to God. You've learned how to talk and ask well. Time to learn how to listen and hear, because God has been answering you.

No comments:

Post a Comment