Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Truly Tuesday

Wise people are careful and stay out of trouble, but fools are careless and quick to act. Someone with a quick temper does foolish things, but someone with understanding remains calm. Proverbs 14:16-17
That's me! Cool. Calm and collected. Watch what you say~! Sometimes it is better to listen and say little. It is an art I am working on.

Today it is 69 out at a quarter to noon here in Southern NH. Nice weather! Cloudy or partly sunny depending on how you look at it. I hope it isn't humid. I am going out for dinner tonight with a friend. We are walking a short distance to a great restaurant. I will let you know all about how it was tomorrow. A restaurant review just in case you are ever in Manchester, NH looking for a place to eat. I already know this place is good so hopefully they are good again.

With my journal done I have free time now to work on the scrap books maybe. I really need to do laundry. Eat lunch soon too. I can move my computer! YAY! I have room for 12" by 12" scrapbook pages to lay flat to be worked on and put together. That is much easier than how I have been working on them in the album on my lap. I will be detaching all cords and going wireless as soon as this is published.









I took a regular composition book and covered the outside of it both front and back. I still have to cover the insides of the covers and I was thinking about adding pockets inside. This is going to be my writing journal. I got lucky with the brown edge which came on the book.




On this day of your life, Glenna, we believe God wants you to know ... that today you can help a thousand people see God's light.
Feel God's light shining within you and take a step to inspire someone else to shine. As you share this vision today with just one soul, that reaches ten lives that touch a thousand.
 
AWESOME MESSAGE!


No comments:

Post a Comment