Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Whale of a Wednesday

"The most important one," answered Jesus, "is this: 'Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God, the Lord is one." Mark 12:29
I am reading Genesis in my bible for some inspiration to create a new art journal page titled "In the Beginning" so far I have some really nice ideas not sure how to downsize all my thoughts as God created and has always created everything. It is a lot to take in. Heaven and Earth Man Nature and so on. The page is 5 1/2" by 8 1/2" As I work on it I will share photos of it with you. Right now it is a blank white slate staring at me. We have to include an old stamp from the Apollo Era with a moon on it in our creation. Praise Him for creating you and me!

It is cool with light rain showers today. I have been up since 4 AM and I already feel like going back to bed. One of those grey days you want to just snuggle in bed and read. I can do that if I want to. I deserve it too! I have no plans no worries but a lot of pain today. I won't make it as long today as I did until 1 PM or so yesterday. It is all therapy for me. Correcting my posture as I sit. Forcing my hands to type even my right hand which is disabled. Stretching praying adding to my Pinterest boards my likes and I have many. Now writing in my blog. I try so hard to distract myself from pain. Bodywide pain. RSD FMS cancer survivor OA full body I know pain. I don't take narcotics! I refuse them unless I have surgery even then with my dental surgery I survived on no narcotics. Each day I am getting better. It is still really tender in my gum where the tooth was removed a full tooth with a teeny tiny cavity that abcessed. Gone now! I was in the hospital last year for a tooth problem at this time. Watching the fireworks by myself from my hospital room.

This year I hope to enjoy watching the fireworks from a third story flat here in the city. They are shot over the river downtown. I am sure the view will be really nice. What are you doing for the 4TH of July? I need to work on my greeting cards for this holiday and get them sent out! Also baby grandsons birthday is June 30th  I am ready for that party! Two year olds!

I love this website have some fun and flip through the beautiful orchids and so much more.

http://www.livinggreen.com/orchids.html


Bee Hummingbird

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bee_Hummingbird


Have a whale of a wonder filled Wednesday where ever you are!~










No comments:

Post a Comment